A Canvas of Hope
Our 2023 Palette of Colors Fundraising Dinner & Auction was held on Saturday, April 29th. We were fortunate to have a beautiful day and location for the event. Our event was held at the Bell Tower Center in the beautiful City of Rancho Santa Margarita. With breathtaking views of Central Park and the Saddleback Mountains, it made for a wonderful evening. We raised $88K with a net of $50K for all our programs!
Hats Off to Giving Dinner & Auction
Our 2022 “Hats Off to Giving” Dinner & Auction was held the event on Saturday, May 14 at the Lake Mission Viejo Clubhouse. Among the highlights, we gave out prizes for the best hats, ate a great meal catered by Luscious Jimmy’s catering, and raised money for our community Programs via our Silent Auction.
A Monte Carlo Casino Night
The 19th annual Palette of Colors Fundraising Gala theme was “A Monte Carlo Casino Night”. We held the event on Saturday, October 12, 2019 at one of the hottest entertainment venues in Orange County; AV Irvine. It was a wonderful night with hors d’oeuvres, DJ music, live and silent auction, and fun charitable gaming!
Palette of Colors - Celebrating Creativity
The 18th annual Palette of Colors Fundraising Gala theme was “Celebrating Creativity”. We held the event on June 2, 2018, at the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity in Costa Mesa. This Center’s vision is a “world where creativity is known and experienced in every discipline, by the many, not just the few”. It was a great fit with our mission!
- Palette of Colors Gala 2018 – Videos, photos, and more!
- Two weeks to the Gala – will you bid on this?
- Meet Our 2018 Partner of the Year at the Gala
- One month to the Gala – check out these Live Auction Packages!
- Our Silent Auction will have you talking!
- Do you like free Gala tickets?
- What’s up Doc? Our Gala has 24 Carrots!
- Creative Gala Fun + 6 Facts About Chuck Jones
- 35 Reasons why you need to attend our Gala!
Palette of Colors - A Taste of Barcelona
“A Taste of Barcelona” was held on Saturday, June 10th, 2017 at the Lyon Air Museum. It was a wonderful venue to celebrate “A Taste of Barcelona”, literally steps from the John Wayne tarmac!
- 2017 Gala – Tons of Photos and Thank You’s!
- Palette of Colors Gala – In-Flight Shopping
- Taste of Barcelona Gala – 3 Things to Know!
- First Class Gala Entertainment Options
- Gala Fare Alert! First Class for 10 – $1800
- Dining Alert – Barcelona Cuisine on Flight #POCGALA2017
- Departure Alert – 20 Gala Seats Left – Flight #POCGALA2017
Sponsor the Next Event
You can add your name to the list of our next event’s sponsors. Just contact us to find out how to help!