ICYMI - We Redesigned our Website!
We’re continually looking for ways to spread our mission more effectively. This year, we decided to take on a website redesign. We had several goals for the redesign, including:
- making information easier to find
- adding more information to our home page
- making the site easier to read and navigate on mobile devices
- updating our site with more visuals of Art4Healing® in action
Here are some changes we hope you’ll enjoy:
- We’ve simplified our site’s header navigation. Rather than drop-downs, the top navigation includes our three most popular links and a link to view more.
- We’ve included new icons for you to view the workshop calendar, contact us, or call us in the header.
- In the site’s footer, we’ve included easy-to-read navigation, where you can directly access links on how to Participate, Support us, or Learn About Us.
- It’s easier than ever to sign up for our newsletter. Just text ART4HEALING to 22828! You can also sign up for the newsletter from our news page or when contacting us.
We Hope you enjoy the changes!
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback on our new design, we’d love to hear from you!